Hours: 9am-9pm, 7 days per week
Parking: Private lot offered. Parking for walk-in & pre-order guests is located behind the building.. Our facility is A.D.A certified.
What to bring: A valid, government-issued driver’s license, identification card, or passport.
California State Law mandates the following policies:
All customers must present a valid, government issued, photo ID on every visit.
The identification document must have the capability of being electronically scanned and verified.
Elemental is currently able to verify the following forms of identification: United States Driver's License, United States Passport Books and Passport Cards, Most Foreign Passport Books.
*Visual verification of a document is not allowed. Damaged and worn down forms of identification are subject to denial if they are unable to be read by our scanners.
Payment: Currently accepting debit and cash. ATM on-site.
Help getting a Medical Recommendation
Here are a few sites you can use to get a Medical Recommendation.
With each purchase you make at Elemental, you’re simultaneously earning reward points that are automatically added to your account upon completion of a purchase. You can view your current credit total by logging into your online account, or simply asking your consultant on your next visit.
How it works:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend, pre-tax
- 50 points = $1 in credit - points will auto convert to credits when you make a purchase
- Points & Credits expire 1 year after they are accrued
- Convert your points to see how much credit you have available
- Credit can be used in either the total amount or partial increments.
- Credits can be used on any purchase, including sale and discount items.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be shared between guests.
- Restrictions may apply. Store credit cannot be converted to cash.
Discounts can't be combined and are available in-store only unless otherwise indicated.
How to order online
Elemental provides guests with the option to choose your medicine from the privacy of your own home with our easy-to-use website. To place a delivery or pre-order you must be a registered guest and also have your email address on file. Don’t have an account? Sign up here.If you receive an error when logging in and you are a registered guest, please contact [email protected] or call the center at 408-433-3344 ext 1 to complete your profile for online ordering.
How it works:
- Login to your account and proceed to our menu to browse our various products.
- After adding the desired items to your shopping cart, click the green 'Checkout' button to review and submit your order.
- Once you've submitted your order, you'll receive an order confirmation via e-mail.
- An additional e-mail will be sent when your order is ready for pick-up, or you will receive a call to schedule a delivery time. Please allow up to 30 minutes for an order-completion email and up to 1 hour for a delivery dispatch call (during normal business hours).
How much can I purchase?
In accordance with Prop. 64 regulations, adults 21 years or older may purchase up to 1 ounce of flower, up to 8,000 milligrams of processed cannabis, and up to 6 clones per day. Guests possessing a valid doctor’s recommendations may purchase up to 8 ounces of flower, up to 8,000 milligrams of processed cannabis, and up to 12 clones per day.
What taxes do I pay?
According to San Jose city regulations, cannabis stores in SJ are subject to the 10% Marijuana Business Tax (MBT). Additionally, in accordance with Prop. 64 state regulations, all sales are also subject to the 15% state Excise Tax (ET) and the state Sales Tax (ST). These are compounding taxes equaling a total of 36.72%. Valid Medical Marijuana Identification Cardholders (must be state-issued) are exempt from the 9.25% Sales Tax.
Do I still need a doctor’s recommendation?
In accordance with Prop. 64 regulations, we’re now able to service all adults 21 years of age or older. A medical recommendation is not required to shop with us.
What discounts do you offer?
Please check out our discount section above!
Do you accept returns?
Due to the highly subjective nature of the cannabis experience, we're unable to accept returns on products. See our policy on replacement of defective products here.
Please take a moment to review our policies here.