Watch Your Career Blossom
What We’re Looking For
Your Career is Elemental
By joining the Elemental family, you will become a part of the cannabis community and help improve the lives of thousands of people. We take pride in knowing that our talented, compassionate staff is the future of our company, and of the cannabis movement. Being part of the Elemental team is your opportunity to shape an industry that is vital to so many.
We provide a competitive wage, and many other benefits.
- Monthly training to build on your knowledge and career.
- We offer our full-time staff comprehensive health benefits, dental, vision, acupuncture, chiropractic, life insurance, & paid time off.
- We offer all our staff a generous employee discount!
How to Apply
- View the complete job description
- Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Be sure to add the title of the job you are applying for to the subject line of your email
Hiring: Cannabis ConsultantThe Medical Cannabis Consultant is responsible for providing a compassionate, quality, knowledgeable experience to our members. The best candidate will exhibit enthusiasm and passion for health, wellness.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Open to a flexible schedule
- Cannabis knowledge, desired
- Two years of retail experience desired
- Cash register knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative style
- Excel at operating in a fast-paced environment
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Effective verbal and listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective organizational skills